- Assist Key Account Manager in managing assigned key accounts
- Assist in formulation of sales strategies to ensure the delivery of assigned sales targets
- Assist in planning, execution and evaluation of all sales related campaigns and activities
- Work closely with merchandising team to ensure the implementation of sales plans
- Conduct sales promotion analysis, sales performance, revenue and margin analysis
- Perform sales administration support to key account team
- Work closely with supply chain and internal parties for sales orders processing, logistic coordination etc.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required
- Associate Degree/Higher Diploma or above in Business related discipline
- A minimum of 1 year experience with knowledge of key account management / FMCG / buying
- Good communication skill, well-organized, self-motivated, responsible and be able to work independently
- Well versed in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
We offer 5-days work week, medical insurances, competitive remuneration package and career development opportunity to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply in full RESUME with current & expected salaries, and PORTFOLIOS plus the earliest availability to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.