- Responsible for development and execution of marketing plans to build brand equity
- Identify key opportunities (incorporating understanding on consumers, competition, and external environment) and develop action plans for brands in line with business objective
- Create engaging brand experience through relevant consumer touch points including but not limit to ATL communications, in-store visibility, sampling program and consumer promotion
- Monitor & analyse category / brand including competitive benchmarking
- Propose optimal marketing budgets for category based on consumer profile, ensure all products are properly reviewed and evaluated
- Work closely with product-design team, external agencies and production house for advertisement and POP production
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines is preferred;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing, trade marketing duties.
- Good knowledge in FMCG & Household Care industry
- Advanced understanding of Consumer, Market intelligence sources, and Category trends
- Innovative and drives for changes
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Data sensitive and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient PC skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
We offer 5-days work week, medical insurances, competitive remuneration package and career development opportunity to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply in full resume with current & expected salaries, and the earliest availability to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.