- Responsible for development and execution of marketing plans to build brand equity
- Identify key opportunities (incorporating understanding on consumers, competition, and external environment) and develop action plans for brands in line with business objective
- Create engaging brand experience through relevant consumer touch points including but not limit to ATL communications, in-store visibility, sampling program and consumer promotion
- Monitor & analyze category / brand including competitive benchmarking
- Propose optimal marketing budgets for category based on consumer profile, ensure all products are properly reviewed and evaluated
- Work closely with product-design team, external agencies and production house for advertisement and POP production
- Degree holder in Marketing or related discipline;
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing, trade marketing duties;
- Familiar in South East Asian markets, preferable in Thailand FMCG market;
- Good knowledge in FMCG & Household Care industry;
- Advanced understanding of Consumer, Market intelligence sources, and Category trends;
- Innovative and drives for changes;
- Excellent planning and project management skills;
- Data sensitive and strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient PC skills.
Interested parties, please apply in full resume with current & expected salaries, and the earliest availability to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.