The role focusses on providing high quality financial support for the Hong Kong business through the provision of timely, accurate and concise financial accounting and reporting. The incumbent will be provided with an all-round experience in all facets of Commercial Finance and Accounting over the course of 18-24 months.
Job Responsibilities by rotation
- Focus on month end accounting preparation supporting the Hong Kong business including journal preparation, reconciliations and reporting
- Provide support to the Accounting Manager and on any audit related requirements including any statutory fillings
- A significant focus on enhancing and step changing internal control, identifying issues and following through a systematic assessment using a risk control framework and compliance to group finance policy.
- Improve local process to get reliable financial data from other department. Provide timely financial data analysis and the essential financial reports to the internal customers.
- To provide support to Management team during Business Reviews by assisting in all financial and other relevant presentation material as required.
The ability to highlight salient issues, challenge the status quo, initiate improvements and influence a variety of personnel at varying levels throughout the business, to drive shareholder value.
This will require the ability to work through a series of issues and with independent thought, which when coupled with business acumen, allows for a significant contribution towards a different way of doing business and realises opportunities for increased efficiencies, reduced costs and higher return on investment.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountancy or related discipline
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- 3 years relevant working experience, experience in FMCG industry is a MUST
- Independent, good analytical and presentation skills
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- MS office skills with Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Immediate available will be highly preferred
Interested parties, please apply in full resume with current & expected salaries, and the earliest availability to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.