- In charge of e-Commerce and online shop business
- Liaise with e-Commerce partners to build relationships and network, understand category and brand performance across channels and advise on strategies to drive and achieve business objectives
- Monitor and reply to customer replies appropriately across all online platforms to ensure a reliable and consistent customer experience, aligned with best-practices
- Formulating and implementing sales & marketing strategies and action plans to increase online traffic and publicity
- Plan and manage social media campaigns
- Manage current customers and develop new customers
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, e-Commerce or related discipline is preferred
- 5 years solid e-commerce operation experience
- Good knowledge in FMCG & Household Care industry is highly preferred
- Aggressive and with good leadership skills
- Strong business sense and knowledge
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-days work week, medical insurances, competitive remuneration package and career development opportunity to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply in full RESUME with current & expected salaries, and PORTFOLIOS plus the earliest availability to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.