- Assist daily operations of e-commerce platform functions & the operations of online shops
- Assist the implementation of online sales strategy and traffic optimization
- Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure e-commerce project deliverables meet deadlines and company goals
- Analyze online sales performance and work out effective promotion activities to reach sales target
- Keep up to date with online trends & industry insights
- Prepare sales, traffic & promotion reports
Handle ad-hoc assignments and projects as required
- Degree holder or above
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in E-Commerce and Online Sales/ Marketing
- Good understanding on e-commerce, e-shop, online and social media advertising is an advantage
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently, proactive and result-oriented
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as E-Commerce Executive
We offer 5-days work week, medical insurances, competitive remuneration package and career development opportunity to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply in full RESUME with current & expected salaries, and PORTFOLIOS plus the earliest availability to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.