- Assist in recruitment process and responsible for end-to-end recruitment for positions
- Assist in Compensation & Benefits administration, exercises and projects
- Organize and support employee learning and development programmes
- Organize and coordinate employee engagement programmes and events to enhance employees's morale and commitment
- Responsible for corporate and employee communication
- Support daily Human Resources operations in an efficient and professional manner
- Support in general office administration
- Any other ad hoc projects assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management
- 2 - 3 years’ relevant experience in sizable organization (experience in FMCG is a must)
- Well-organized, self-motivated and independent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- PC Knowledge in MS Excel, Word & Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication skills in written and spoken in both English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is highly preferable
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
We offer 5-days work week, medical insurances, competitive remuneration package and career development opportunity to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply in full RESUME with current & expected salaries, and PORTFOLIOS plus the earliest availability to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.